[DrScratch] Inquiries about Dr. Scratch and Potential Collaboration

Gregorio Robles grex at gsyc.urjc.es
Wed Apr 17 01:30:17 CEST 2019

  Dear Wenjing,

  we would be pleased to collaborate with other institutions. If you could
be more specific about the type of collaboration, we would be grateful; for
us having student data is a very valid resource for our research to make
Dr. Scratch better. We could schedule a conference call if required.

  Regarding Dr. Scratch, we have published several papers on its inner
functioning, that are available through the internet (see [1]). It would be
difficult to make something similar for Python, as Python is a
general-purpose language.

  looking forward to hearing back from you.

  regards, Gregorio

  [1]
https://scholar.google.es/scholar?hl=es&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=dr+scratch&btnG=&oq=dr
.