[DrScratch] Dr Scratch for Scratch3

DUNN Sarah s0678276 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jul 3 17:56:45 CEST 2019

Dear Cristian,

Thank you for providing me with the link. I love the work you have done on DrScratch and am looking forward to helping out!

I'm trying to get a local version of the latest DrScratch to run on my machine. I've downloaded it and installed the necessary software but it isn't running correctly - the database and web containers in docker don't seem to be communicating properly.

I wanted to check if there were any configuration files in the gitignore that I am missing (other than settings.py which I have added) or if you could think of any obvious problems? I am using Windows 10 (unfortunately) though I will change to OS X I think because Windows is such a pain!

Very best wishes,

Sarah