[DrScratch] Dr Scratch is not working

Nancovska Serbec, Irena Irena.Nancovska at pef.uni-lj.si
Thu Oct 24 18:28:44 CEST 2019

Hi!
Thank you for your quick response :) Mr. Chusing-Muso already helped us. We presented drScratch to Slovenian computer science teachers.
Best wishes,
Irena

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Oct 2019, at 15:46, Gregorio Robles <grex at gsyc.urjc.es> wrote:

  Hi, Irena,

  I've just tried drscratch.org<http://drscratch.org> and it works for me.

  If it doesn't work for you, could you please give us further info (i.e., what project you were trying to anaylize, etc.)?

  thanks, Gregorio