[DrScratch] [CONTACT FORM]

drscratchplus at gmail.com drscratchplus at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 17:27:59 CEST 2024

                Name: Randy Macdonald,
                Email: randy.macdonald at corvallis.k12.or.us,
                Text: I first discovered this project in March 2019 and was very impressed with the potential for helping new computing students.  Then it appears that further development would not happen after your funding ended.  Then I rediscovered this project this summer and I am delighted to hear you've gotten new funding.   The initial analysis I've gotten of my projects is very promising.  I will look forward to seeing how this develops further.  Thanks for all your efforts and feel free to follow up with me if you would like further feedback.,
                Media: None