[DrScratch] [CONTACT FORM]

drscratchplus at gmail.com drscratchplus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 05:02:22 CEST 2024

                Name: Bonnie,
                Email: ttc000922 at gmail.com,
                Text: Dear Dr. Scratch Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to begin by expressing my admiration for the Dr. Scratch tool. It has proven to be an invaluable resource for analyzing Scratch projects, and I am thoroughly impressed with its capabilities.

However, I am reaching out to discuss a challenge I've encountered while using Dr. Scratch. I currently operate on a Linux server and access websites via Lynx, a text-based web browser. Unfortunately, I have been unable to successfully upload .sb3 files to the Dr. Scratch platform. Interestingly, I can upload URLs directly and even upload .txt files containing URLs without any issues, but my attempts to upload .sb3 files directly or within .zip archives have not been successful.

Could you please inform me if your platform currently supports this functionality, or if there are specific settings or methods I should use to facilitate these uploads using Lynx?

Thank you for your attention to this matter and for your continued dedication to making Dr. Scratch such a useful tool for the community. I look forward to your guidance and am eager to continue utilizing your excellent service.

Best Regards,
Bonnie.,
                Media: None