[Jde] [JDE] Pioneer wanders around department hall

jmvega jm.vega en alumnos.urjc.es
Mie Dic 17 19:19:50 CET 2008

JDE has posted a new item, 'Pioneer wanders around department hall'

About two weeks ago, we record Pioneer robot wandering over this department
hall. The goal is quite simple: the robot must go from one side to another one.
It uses a scanning laser in order to avoid dynamic (e.g. people) and static
obstacles (e.g. doors, walls).

Experiments show that algorithm is extremely efficient. We tested the system on
a real environment, and it was able to wander around obstacles and people who
are walking over there.
Pioneer wanders around department hall

You may view the latest post at
http://blog.jde.gsyc.es/?p=122

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are
posted.
Best regards,
jmvega
jm.vega en alumnos.urjc.es