[JdeRobot] Running ArDrone2 drone and introrob.py

Alberto Martin almartinflorido at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:19:10 CET 2015

Hi Susana,

to launch introrob_py is necessary to indicate the configuration file for
ICE interfaces, based in the lastest stable version of JdeRobot the
configuration file is:

Introrob.Camera.Proxy  = Camera:default -h localhost -p 9994
Introrob.Pose3D.Proxy  = ImuPlugin:default -h localhost -p 9000
Introrob.CMDVel.Proxy  = CMDVel:default -h localhost -p 9850
Introrob.Navdata.Proxy = Navdata:default -h 0.0.0.0 -p 9700
Introrob.Extra.Proxy   = Extra:default -h localhost -p 9701

If you save the file as introrob_py_simulated.cfg you can execute
introrob_py:

introrob_py --Ice.Config=introrob_py_simulated.cfg

If you have problems after execute introrob_py with the configuration file,
please post the standard output of gazebo server (simply copy/paste the
output of terminal).

In any case you can see a execution example of introrob_py in [1].

Cheers

[1]: http://jderobot.org/Programacion-avanzada-de-drones#Introrob_py