[JdeRobot] image depth openniServer failure

rsaezd rebeca.92.saez at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 22:18:07 CEST 2015

I installed the new version of JdeRobot and everything was installed
correctly.
But now when I run openniServer, image DEPTH malfunctions, this is frozen.
And when running openniServer I see this:

/COLOR: fps:30w320h240
DEPTH: fps:30w320h240
Starting device pre-heating ....
[WARNING] Wait failed! (timeout is 2000ms) 	waitForStreams: timeout reached

[INFO] End device pre-heating
OpenniServer initialized
Creating camera cameraA
Starting thread for camera: cameraA
              -------- openniServer: Component: CameraRGB created
successfully(default -h 0.0.0.0 -p 9999 en cameraA
Creating camera cameraB
Starting thread for camera: cameraB
              -------- openniServer: Component: CameraDEPTH created
successfully(default -h 0.0.0.0 -p 9999 en cameraB
[WARNING] -------- openniServer: RGB openni timeout-
-------- openniServer: Main openni timeout-
-------- openniServer: Depth openni timeout-/

Any ideas?