[JdeRobot] GSoC 2015 introduction + Introrobot problem

militaru92 militaru.andrei92 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 13:41:44 CEST 2015

Hello Francisco,

I managed to run the programs. After I checked the logs you mentioned I saw
that the camera_dump library needed the libcolorspacesmm.so library. This
was not copied in the /usr/local/share folder when I used *sudo make
install.*

So I added ~/JdeRobot-master/src/stable/libs/visionlib/colorspaces to
GAZEBO_PLUGIN_PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH and it worked.

Thanks for the tips!

Best regards,
Andrei