[Jderobot] [JdeRobot] Gazebo 5 installation problem from packages

Andrés J Hernández Escobar andresjhe en gmail.com
Sab Mar 21 21:21:09 CET 2015

I've been trying also to install it with packages and I believe is gazebo's
fault, they must have uploaded it broken or something.
For now it's only working with source code for me.