[JdeRobot] Cameraserver

Sahil Shah sahilshah5 at outlook.com
Mon Mar 23 18:53:23 CET 2015

I had successfully compiled the full software on my Virtual Machine. When trying to run the cameraserver on the virtual machine, I am having a problem. Shell log - ~/JdeRobot/src/stable/components/cameraserver$ ./cameraserver --Ice.Config=cameraserver.cfgConstructor CameraI -> CameraSrv.Camera.0.URI: 0VIDIOC_QUERYMENU: Invalid argumentVIDIOC_QUERYMENU: Invalid argumentVIDIOC_QUERYMENU: Invalid argumentsafeThread33select timeoutselect timeoutselect timeoutselect timeout
and it keeps on showing the Select timeout after a particular interval. I can see a light near my webcam glowing indicating its working but i cant see the GUI.
Thank You.