[JdeRobot] [Jderobot] Gazebo 5 installation problem from packages

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 21:29:14 CET 2015

Hi,

today I posted a message in the mailing list of gazebo (Google Groups) [1]
about this issue, and it seems that it's a known bug that is already posted
[2]. The solution they gave me was to execute:

  /sudo apt-get install gazebo5/
and then
  /sudo apt-get instal libgazebo4-dev/

But I had no time for test if it works, I will update this post with if the
problem is solved, but you can track the issue at [2] as well.

Best,

[1] https://groups.google.com/a/osrfoundation.org/forum/#!forum/gazebo
[2] https://bitbucket.org/osrf/gazebo/issue/1531