[JdeRobot] Cameraserver

Oscar Garcia oscar.robotica at linaresdigital.com
Mon Mar 23 22:10:22 CET 2015

El 23/03/15 a las 21:39, shahsahil escribió:
> Thank you for the reply.
> I used the cameraview component and now can see the GUI but cant see any
> images.
> I cant use webcam even in the cheese webcam software. Only the light
> indicator glows in both the cases.
> Is it a issue with the VM?

What camera do you have?

What is the output of "dmesg" (just after connect the camera), "sudo
lsusb -v" and "lsmod"?

If your camera is a compound USB (video + audio) it is possible that one
of them doesn't work or maybe it's a known bug (I had a creative live
webcam that only works with recompiled drivers, and not with original
ones) with virtual machines problems would be more.

Best regards,