[JdeRobot] Cameraserver

erkam erkam.uyanik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:27:03 CET 2015

Hello,

I have a similar problem. I know I should first run cameraserver and while
it is running should run cameraview. Yet, when I run camera server, it gives
an output like this:

Constructor CameraI -> CameraSrv.Camera.0.
URI: 0

and return to the shell instead of continuing as the example in the first
message. And since it stops running, when I try to run cameraview, it gives
the following output:

Network.cpp:2169: Ice::ConnectionRefusedException:
connection refused: Connection refused

What may causes this problem?

Regards,
Erkam