[JdeRobot] Need help trying to fix an old issue about C and progeo library

Oscar Garcia oscar.robotica at linaresdigital.com
Wed Mar 25 00:09:43 CET 2015

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to solve a old compiling warning in progeo library due to
lack of function definition when using C as compiler.

The issue is well(?) documented here:
https://github.com/RoboticsURJC/JdeRobot/issues/16

I think that my modifications could solve the problem (warning, but
behind the warning there is a possibility of a present or future bug),
but I can't test the patch because I don't use progeo.

Could someone that are using progeo test my proposed modifications? I
have made changes in my local working copy but I don't want to upload
it, I don't want to break something that I can't test.

Thanks!