[JdeRobot] Cameraserver

Oscar Garcia oscar.robotica at linaresdigital.com
Fri Mar 27 20:56:29 CET 2015

El 27/03/15 a las 18:56, shahsahil escribió:
> The commands didnt make any difference. The output remains the same.
> I dont think there is any problem with the Jde Software. I will need to
> check my ubuntu software files. I will reinstall files and try again. This
> time I will try to run video in the UVC video viewer first. Will keep you
> updated.

JdeRobot uses OpenCV libraries, so if OpenCV is not able to get frames
from camera then neither can JdeRobot.

Please, as final test, could you test this piece of code?
http://blogrobotica.linaresdigital.com/2014/04/detector-de-imagen-en-negro-usando.html

Despite spanish language, only download code and compile and run it:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ojgarciab/opencv/master/blog/dpn.cpp

Compile using:

g++ dpn.cpp -o dpn $(pkg-config --cflags --libs opencv)

It's pure OpenCV code, don't rely on any library more so you can test if
the problem is JdeRobot or the problem is inside OpenCV (probably a
driver or virtualization issue).

Best regards,