[JdeRobot] new problemas with openniServer

Javii javifh91 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 21:45:42 CEST 2015

Hi, i dont know if it is the same problem that is happening to me but i will
share mine and maybe i can add more information to the problem and we can
solve as fast as possible.

My problem is with kinect2server and rgbdViewer, kinect2server seems to be
working properly. But when i run rgbdViewer nothing happens, no opened
windows, no messages, nothing... i have to say that is happening the same
using cameraserver, so i hope this information can show more about the
problem if it is the same. If not.. sorry!