[JdeRobot] Object recognition using Kinect2 device - [Introduction Mail]

Pranav Goswami pranavgeekme at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:25:43 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,
     Since "Object recognition using Kinect2 device" is not a part of
GSoC this year and was not claimed by anyone I had approached
Francisco Rivas to work on this project in my free time and he has
agreed to mentor me. I would be giving around 8 hour per weak.

 As I am selected in GSoC for other organization my summers would be
very busy but i find this project very interesting and motivating that
why i will work on it in any free time I get.

I hope I am able to contribute to team in a significant way. Here a
link to the  proposal i submitted for GSOC. I would be roughly try to
follow these deadlines.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxjJ4nYwiOqXRWhxR1ozdUhKUG8/view

Improvement and suggestion are welcome.

Thank you