[JdeRobot] Raspberry pi II error installing enviroment

Jose Antonio Fernandez Casillas cbyte18 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 17:06:04 CEST 2015

I’ve tried to compile only the cameraserver component but gives me the following error:

pi en raspberrypi ~/cameraserver/build-independent $ cmake .
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:14 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindOpenCV.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "OpenCV", but
  CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "OpenCV" with any
  of the following names:

    OpenCVConfig.cmake
    opencv-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "OpenCV" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "OpenCV_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "OpenCV"
  provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
  installed.

I seems like OpenCV not has been installed, but It’s installed. The only one package not installed is libopencv-gpu-dev that gives me that error when I try to install:tall:

pi en raspberrypi ~/svn/jderobot/trunk/src/stable/components/opencvdemo $ sudo aptitude install libopencv-gpu-dev
  libopencv-gpu-dev{b}
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 4 not upgraded.
Need to get 103 kB of archives. After unpacking 716 kB will be used.
 libopencv-gpu-dev : Depends: libopencv-core-dev (= 2.3.1-11) but 2.4.1+dfsg-0exp2rpi2 is installed.
                     Depends: libopencv-gpu2.3 (= 2.3.1-11) but it is not going to be installed.

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     libopencv-gpu-dev [Not Installed]

I’m installing on raspbian distribution

Thank for all