[JdeRobot] ArDrone Takeoff

militaru92 militaru.andrei92 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 21:55:35 CET 2015

Hi Victor,

So the problem is that when I run my plugin, force.z becomes nan. On line
258 in quadrotorplugin.cc we have this code:

 output = controllers_.velocity_z.update(
                velocity_command_->linearZ,
                velocity.z, acceleration.z, dt);
    force.z = mass * (output +
        load_factor * gravity);

In this update method, at a moment the output becomes nan.

With introrob_py the program works fine.

I uploaded a video about how to run my plugin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQjxTZoF8Cg

The code is here:
https://github.com/militaru92/JdeRobot2015/tree/master/catkin_ws/src

Best regards,