[JdeRobot] Installing and compiling

samartin samuel.martinm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:25:09 CET 2015

Indeed, I was using 4.6 version and changing that line solved the problem.
After changing my gcc and g++ version to 4.8 I saw that I still need that
change or the error persists.

Now I have a new one that might have happened to someone else. When I try to
run the generated executable I have this error:

samuel en samuelLinux:~/JdeRobot-master/src/stable/components/introrob$
./introrob --Ice.Config=./introrob.cfg

(introrob:19077): Gtk-ERROR **: GTK+ 2.x symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x
and GTK+ 3 in the same process is not supported
«trap» para punto de parada/seguimiento (`core' generado)

I tried to solve it but nothing worked so far. Most of the solutions I have
found are about changing the component code.

Thanks!
Samuel