[JdeRobot] Getiing Run cameraserver

FRANCISCO JAVIER GUTIERREZ-MATURANA SANCHEZ fj.gutierrezs at alumnos.urjc.es
Fri Nov 27 16:35:18 CET 2015

Hi!

I got launch cameraserver later change the flag URI to 0 and the flag of Naming service to 0.

But now the camera in my lattops turn on the light, and the terminal tell me :

$ Camera time out

$ Camera time out

$ Camera time out

I supose I cant run the cameraviewer before get launch the cameraserver but cameraviewer tell me.

Cameraviewer :

Could not create proxy

Segmentation fault core dumped.

It is possible because I have not launched before the cameraserver.

How can I fix "Camera time out" in cameraserver?

The light of the camera in my laptop is turned on when the terminal tell me "Camera timeout" of way recurrent.

Thanks!