[JdeRobot] Cameraserver and cameraviewer running

FRANCISCO JAVIER GUTIERREZ-MATURANA SANCHEZ fj.gutierrezs at alumnos.urjc.es
Sun Nov 29 12:54:21 CET 2015

Then now a put here how I fix the problem and I dont put other message  in this thread. no?

Well I install apt-get install jderobot-core later uninstall jderobot, installed like apt-get install jderobot.

Later I change two flags in cameraserver.cfg. for my camera.

URI flag to 0.
NameServer flatg to 0.

I run cameraserver from /conf with her file configuration.

cameraserver --Ice.Config=cameraserver.cfg.

and later y was run cameraview from glade because cameraview not found a glade file.

then from glade a run cameraview.

cameraview --Ice.Config=../conf/cameraview.cfg

and all work!.

Thanks I close this thread.