[JdeRobot] Problems JdeRobot 5 Instalation from Manual Jderobot 5

FRANCISCO JAVIER GUTIERREZ-MATURANA SANCHEZ fj.gutierrezs at alumnos.urjc.es
Sun Oct 25 22:20:08 CET 2015

Hi,

I have got some problems with the Jderobot instalation.

I got the JdeRobot-Master.zip however I dont know use it and I dont know if a can run JdeRobot from here.

In the next I started to read the manual JdeRobot 5 to Install Jderobot , but I had problems with Package OPENNI and NITE the files needed are not in the url , terminal describe the error http 404 for this files.

 wget http://www.openni.org/wp-content/uploads/NiTE-Linux-x86-2.2.tar.zip
--2015-10-25 21:55:44--  http://www.openni.org/wp-content/uploads/NiTE-Linux-x86-2.2.tar.zip
Resolving www.openni.org (www.openni.org)... 17.142.160.59, 17.178.96.59, 17.172.224.47
Connecting to www.openni.org (www.openni.org)|17.142.160.59|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 301 MOVED PERMANENTLY
Location: http://www.apple.com/wp-content/uploads/NiTE-Linux-x86-2.2.tar.zip [following]
--2015-10-25 21:55:45--  http://www.apple.com/wp-content/uploads/NiTE-Linux-x86-2.2.tar.zip
Resolving www.apple.com (www.apple.com)... 104.83.11.81, 2a02:26f0:dd:29f::c77, 2a02:26f0:dd:281::c77
Connecting to www.apple.com (www.apple.com)|104.83.11.81|:80... connected.
2015-10-25 21:55:46 ERROR 404: Not Found.

I have got Ubuntu 14.04 x64 , and I dont know how find the OPENNI and NITE to Ubuntu 14.04 x64.

Anyway I followed with the installation and arrived to the step OPENNI and run ./RedistMaster and I found with the following error :

compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [x64-Release/XnUSBLinux.o] Error 1
make: *** [OpenNI] Error 2
failed to execute: make  -j8 -C /home/javier/WorkSpace/OpenNI-OpenNI-7409554/Platform/Linux/CreateRedist/../Build > /home/javier/WorkSpace/OpenNI-OpenNI-7409554/Platform/Linux/CreateRedist/Output/BuildOpenNI.txt
Building Failed!

How can I follow with the Instalation of JdeRobot 5?

Thanks and send regards to JdeRobot Development,

Javier,