[JdeRobot] Doubts with Installation Jderobot

FRANCISCO JAVIER GUTIERREZ-MATURANA SANCHEZ fj.gutierrezs at alumnos.urjc.es
Mon Oct 26 21:41:36 CET 2015

Hi,

I got launch gazebo ArDrone.world , but now I have got problems with the python envoirment.

introrob_py --Ice.Config=introrob_py_simulated.cfg

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/share/jderobot/python/introrob_py/sensors/sensor.py", line 47, in __init__
    self.cameraProxy = jderobot.CameraPrx.checkedCast(basecamera)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/jderobot/camera_ice.py", line 191, in checkedCast
    return _M_jderobot.CameraPrx.ice_checkedCast(proxy, '::jderobot::Camera', facetOrCtx, _ctx)
ConnectionRefusedException: Ice.ConnectionRefusedException:
Connection refused

Thanks for the pacience =),

Javi,