[JdeRobot] problem with introrob + gazebo

Francisco Pérez f.perez475 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:50:41 CEST 2015

Ok it works for me. I am using the lastest version of Jderobot from github
[1]. The only difference between your trace and mine is the pose3D
connection. It should appear like this:

fran en ubuntu:/usr/local/share/jderobot/conf$ gzserver
../gazebo/worlds/pioneer2dxJde.world
LaserDump Constructor
Load: -130102248 cam_pioneer_left
Load: 1087664144 cam_pioneer_right
constructor Motors
Wheel Separation:0.28
Wheel Diameter:0.220005
constructor pose3dencoders
constructor Encoders
*-----------------constructor Pose3D*
motors name pioneer2dx
Motors Endpoints > default -h localhost -p 9999
GetName() encoders: pioneer2dx
GetName() Pose3D: pioneer2dx
Pose3DEncoders1 Endpoints > default -h localhost -p 9993
Pose3DEncoders2 Endpoints > default -h localhost -p 9992
Pose3DMotors1 Endpoints > default -h localhost -p 9991
Pose3DMotors2 Endpoints > default -h localhost -p 9990
Encoders Endpoints > default -h localhost -p 9997
*Pose3D Endpoints default -h localhost -p 9989*
 laser: pioneer2dx::laser
Laser Endpoints > default -h localhost -p 9996
CameraGazebo cam_pioneer_left Endpoints > default -h localhost -p 9995
-! 09/29/15 15:52:26.006 warning: found unknown properties for object
adapter `CameraGazebo':
       CameraGazebo.Camera.0.Format
       CameraGazebo.Camera.0.ImageHeight
       CameraGazebo.Camera.0.ImageWidth
       CameraGazebo.Camera.0.Name
Constructor CameraI
safeThread
CameraGazebo cam_pioneer_right Endpoints > default -h localhost -p 9994
-! 09/29/15 15:52:26.012 warning: found unknown properties for object
adapter `CameraGazebo':
       CameraGazebo.Camera.0.Format
       CameraGazebo.Camera.0.ImageHeight
       CameraGazebo.Camera.0.ImageWidth
       CameraGazebo.Camera.0.Name
Constructor CameraI
safeThread

and if you see the introrob.cfg you can see there is a line corresponding to
the pose3D connection socket. To make it work, you should install the
lastest version of JdeRobot and set the environment variables set correctly
with this command:

after the installation of the project. But first tell me what do you have in
/usr/local/share/jderobot/gazebo/plugins/pioneer