[JdeRobot] I can´t run cameraview.

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Fri Apr 1 09:11:13 CEST 2016

Hi Ignacio,

weird. It seems a dynamic linker problem. In Ubuntu-14.04 that file
libgtkmm-2.4.so.1 is provided by libgtkmm-2.4-1c2a package as you
pointed out. In my Ubuntu-14.04 is installed at
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgtkmm-2.4.so.1

Try to add that directory to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable
(this variable sets paths where the dynamic linker searches for
dynamic libraries) and then run cameraview. Something like:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu

Cheers,

JoseMaria

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 6:38 PM, imalo <ignaciomalo5 en gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have a new question with cameraview. It was running without any problems
> before, but now when I try to execute it I get this error:
> Nacho:~/JdeRobot/src/stable/components/cameraview$ ./cameraview
> --Ice.Config=cameraview.cfg
> ./cameraview: error while loading shared libraries: libgtkmm-2.4.so.1:
>
> I don´t know why now I have troubles with this library. I´ve been learning
> something about ICE and installing some things, maybe that´s the reason.
> I´ve tried to reinstall this with "sudo apt-get install --reinstall
> libgtkmm-2.4-1c2a"(I saw it could work searching in Google) but it doesn´t
> work.
>
> How can I fix it? Thanks.
>
> Ignacio.
>

> --