[JdeRobot] Ice interfaces and classes

samartin samuel.martinm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 00:36:45 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to add a new attribute to the class Pose3DData to send it
through the Ice interface Pose3D here  [1]
<https://github.com/RoboticsURJC/JdeRobot/blob/master/src/stable/interfaces/slice/jderobot/pose3d.ice>
. I have tried to create a new class and a new interface and just to add the
attribute to the current class. In the first case, it fails when I include
in my program the pose3dtime.h file. And in the second case, it fails when I
get the data from the server. The attribute's type is float.

Since nothing worked so far, what would be the correct approach to do this?

Thanks,
Samuel