[JdeRobot] Cannot upload images

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Mon Apr 4 17:33:59 CEST 2016

Hi Arturo,

the mediawiki does not accept the direct upload of images nor videos (to
avoid database saturation). As a registered user of JdeRobot you have
access to the server using sftp. Use it in order to upload an image on your
"uploads" directory and then use the link to that image on your mediawiki
page. See examples on other fellow's pages.

Best regards,

JoseMaria