[JdeRobot] Problem modifying flyingKinect

samartin samuel.martinm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:32:39 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to change the Ice interface of the Pose3D plugin part, but as
soon as I do that, that part of the plugin stops working. I have recorded a
video so the proccess can be seen and hopefully, someone can detect the
problem. The video is here:
http://jderobot.org/Samartin-tfg#Problem_modifying_flyingKinect_gazebo_plugin

I would really appreciate any help because I have been trying to solve this
in different ways for a while and I do not know what I am missing.

Thanks,
Samuel