[JdeRobot] Connection refused by ICE

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Thu Apr 14 08:49:38 CEST 2016

Hi,

yes, it seems that Gazebo is not launching the ArDrone plugin. The
plugin provides the ICE connections, so without launching it, the
uavviewer application can not connect to the Gazebo at all
(IceConnectionRefused), despite the model is seen in Gazebo's GUI.
Check Francisco's suggestions and to a definitive solution, execute
the second step in [1].

HIH,

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot.org/index.php/Manual-5#Installation_for_running_JdeRobot

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 10:02 PM, Francisco Pérez <f.perez475 en gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> did you sourced the gazebo setup? In the console you launch the world type:
>

> and then launch the world again. If it still fails, launch it with the
> gazebo verbose flag, so we can see the output log in the console:
>

> Hope it helps!
>

> --

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza