[JdeRobot] Trouble running examples and worlds

Alvaro kb8_alvaro at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 23:21:31 CET 2016

Good night

I am having trouble running the examples and any world in gazebo.
Every time I try to run any gazebo world I get this message:

/gazebo /usr/local/share/jderobot/gazebo/worlds/ArDrone.world
Error [parser.cc:528] Unable to find uri[model://ArDrone2]/

or

/gazebo /usr/local/share/jderobot/gazebo/worlds/pioneer2dxJde.world
Error [parser.cc:528] Unable to find uri[model://pioneer2dxJde]
Error [parser.cc:528] Unable to find uri[model://simpleWorld]/

Anybody knows how to fix it?

Thanks in advance
Alvaro