[JdeRobot] Jderobot for Ubuntu 15.04

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Sat Jan 30 23:01:34 CET 2016

Hi Vishnu,

"jderobotcomponent" is just a generic example. It does not exist any
JdeRobot Component with that name. To check the proper installation of
JdeRobot follow:

(a) the cameraserver + cameraviewer example [1]  (if your computer has a camera)
(b) Simulated ArDrone + UAVViewer example [2]

You are almost done with installlation. Cheers,

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot.org/Running_JdeRobot#Cameraserver_.2B_Cameraview
[2] http://jderobot.org/Running_JdeRobot#Simulated_ArDrone_.2B_UAVViewer

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Vishnu Teja <yvtheja en gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Francisco,
>
> I couldn't find any jderobotComponent d and also I couldn't find any gazebo
> folder in usr/local/share/jderobot. Could we please have a hangout chat?? It
> would be very helpful :)
>
> Thank you :)
>
> On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 3:07 AM, Francisco Pérez <f.perez475 en gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> good job!!! :) you have several examples to test the installation here
>> [1].
>> I recommend you to test [2] and [3] which are the most common examples in
>> JdeRobot. If you are working in a virtual machine, you may have problem
>> with
>> gazebo loading scenes, but if it closes when launching, keep trying and it
>> will eventually work.
>>
>> Good luck!
>>
>> [1] http://jderobot.org/index.php/Running_JdeRobot
>> [2]