[JdeRobot] Uav-viewer CMDVel

AeroCano . jorge.cano.mart at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 17:10:40 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to connect MAVlinkServer (a server i have create to connect a
real drone, written in python) with Uav-viewer using Pose3D and CMDVel
interfaces through ICE, I launch Pose3D and CMDVel connections in different
threats in my server. I run it and the connection is ok: i can see Pose3D
changing and my camera and all the stuff, but when I push any command
button of the Uav-viewer the program crashes:

*Up pressed Qt has caught an exception thrown from an event handler.
Throwingexceptions from an event handler is not supported in Qt. You
mustreimplement QApplication::notify() and catch all exceptions
there.terminate called after throwing an instance of
'Ice::UnknownLocalException'  what():  Outgoing.cpp:499:
Ice::UnknownLocalException:unknown local exception:Operation.cpp:3446:
Ice::MarshalException:protocol error: error during marshaling or
unmarshaling*
*Abortado (`core' generado)*

And MAVlinkServer prints this other error:

*-! 06/04/16 16:44:00.045 warning: dispatch exception: Operation.cpp:3446:
Ice::MarshalException:   protocol error: error during marshaling or
unmarshaling   identity: CMDVel   facet:    operation: setCMDVelData
remote host: ::ffff:127.0.0.1 remote port: 58970*

I inherit CMDVel from jderobot library and i do not redefine any function.
 I do not know how to handle this error, can someone help me?

Thank you in advance,
Jorge Cano.