[JdeRobot] Running ArDrone2 drone and introrob.py

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Thu Mar 10 22:01:25 CET 2016

Hi Ignacio,

that should be solved using the latest debian package for jderobot
(upgrade with:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
)

In addition, you can also just change the file permissions in order to
make it writable (sudo chmod 644 __init__.py) and then edit it file as
a root user and include the lines Damago says.

Hope it helps,

JoseMaria

JoseMaria

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 9:26 PM, imalo <ignaciomalo5 en gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Damago,
>
> I have the same problem running introrob.py. I´ve tried to add some lines in
> __init__.py, like you did.
> But the problem is that it is "only-read" and I can´t save any changes.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Ignacio
>

> --

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos