[JdeRobot] I can´t run cameraview.

imalo ignaciomalo5 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:38:49 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,

I have a new question with cameraview. It was running without any problems
before, but now when I try to execute it I get this error:
Nacho:~/JdeRobot/src/stable/components/cameraview$ ./cameraview
--Ice.Config=cameraview.cfg
./cameraview: error while loading shared libraries: libgtkmm-2.4.so.1:

I don´t know why now I have troubles with this library. I´ve been learning
something about ICE and installing some things, maybe that´s the reason.
I´ve tried to reinstall this with "sudo apt-get install --reinstall
libgtkmm-2.4-1c2a"(I saw it could work searching in Google) but it doesn´t
work.

How can I fix it? Thanks.

Ignacio.