[JdeRobot] Problem using introrob + gazebo pioneer

Julio Vega julio.vega at urjc.es
Thu May 12 18:57:07 CEST 2016

  Hi colleagues,

  I am trying to follow these instructions [1] and I can not run introrob
properly.

  The *first problem* I find is trying to launch this instruction: "gazebo
pioneer2dxJde.world"
  It shows this message:
===================================
[...]
-----------------constructor Pose3D
motors name pioneer2dx
GetName() Pose3D: pioneer2dx
PropertiesI.cpp:407: Ice::FileException:
file exception: No such file or directory
path: pioneer2dx_pose3dencoders.cfg
[...]
===================================

  I realize it can't find the .cfg files, so I try to make it easy, I go
directly to the .cfg files path (/usr/local/share/jderobot/conf). Now
gazebo is running perfectly, so the *second problem* is coming...

  When I launch introrob from the "teaching_robotics" debian package (from
the local directory), I get the next message:
Network.cpp:2169: Ice::ConnectionRefusedException:
connection refused: Connection refused

  So, finally, I can suppose something is wrong.

  Please, does anyone can help me? Thanks in advance,

  Julio

--
http://www.juliovega.es