[JdeRobot] Error using parallelIce

Javier Benito raknil at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 23:56:32 CEST 2016

I minimize the code to the point of putting this:

camRGB = new jderobot::cameraClient(ic, "real_rt_estimator.CameraRGB.");
camRGB->start();

and I get the error.

I think the library is not being found. If I comment those lines I get:

Linking CXX executable real_rt_estimator
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lparallelIce
make[2]: *** [real_rt_estimator] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/real_rt_estimator.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
FAIL: 2

I have my include in code:
#include <parallelIce/cameraClient.h>

So the problem must be in the CMakeLists.txt. I have been modifying the file
unsuccessfully, so I'll have to look at this slowly.

I attach the file so you can see it.  CMakeLists.txt
<http://jderobot-developer-list.2315034.n4.nabble.com/file/n4643032/CMakeLists.txt>

And yes, /usr/local/lib/jderobot/libparallelIce.so exists.

Thanks,

Javier