[JdeRobot] Problem when I run global_navigation

vane vanessa_1895 at msn.com
Wed Nov 2 22:30:07 CET 2016

Hi,

I've installed the new version of JdeRobot. When I run global_navigation
with ./run_it.sh, it gives me the following error:
[Wrn] [msgs.cc:1793] Conversion of sensor type[imu] not suppported.
[Err] [Plugin.hh:165] Failed to load plugin libimuplugin.so:
libimuplugin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[Err] [Plugin.hh:165] Failed to load plugin libcarMotors.so:
libcarMotors.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[Err] [Plugin.hh:165] Failed to load plugin libposeplugin.so:
libposeplugin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "globalNavigation.py", line 24, in <module>
    from MyAlgorithm import MyAlgorithm
  File
"/home/vanejessi/Escritorio/TeachingRobotics/src/global_navigation/MyAlgorithm.py",
line 1, in <module>
    from sensors import sensor
  File
"/home/vanejessi/Escritorio/TeachingRobotics/src/global_navigation/sensors/sensor.py",
line 20, in <module>
    import easyiceconfig as EasyIce
ImportError: No module named easyiceconfig

 I donĀ“t know what's going on. I think is a  problem importing
easyiceconfig.

Thank you very much,
Regards!