[JdeRobot] Some errors found in the examples

Jorge Sáez jorgesate at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:36:06 CET 2016

Hi, I executed some of the examples in the wiki, and found some errors that
I´d like to report.

I´m running the last version of JdeRobot 5.4.1 on Ubuntu 16.04.

In example 4.1 "Simulated Kobuki + KobukiViewer", I encounter the problem
of not being able to move the robot, the "Cameras" and "Laser" windows stay
black. The world in Gazebo displays correctly. The kobukiViewer.cfg file
looks exactly as the wiki shows. [1]

The example 5.1 "Simulated ArDrone + UAVViewer" work fine but the
"Velocities" window has some trouble refreshing values. [2]

I also run the example 3.2 "Simulated FlyingKinect + NavigatorCamera +
RGBDViewer", the camera movement and image works fine, but human models
appear in a strange position. [3]

I hope this information to be useful in some way.

Regards.

[1] http://jderobot.org/store/jorgesate/uploads/kobukiViewer.png
[2] http://jderobot.org/store/jorgesate/uploads/uav_viewer.png
[3] http://jderobot.org/store/jorgesate/uploads/navigationCamera.png