[JdeRobot] Examples in JdeRobot 5.4.2

JoseMaria CaƱas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Mon Nov 21 18:23:43 CET 2016

Hi,

I've installed JdeRobot 5.4.2 from packages in two different machines.
Here is the report of the examples in this web [1] (about cameras and
Gazebo simulator) running or not on the brand new installation:

1.- examples 2.1 and 2.2 work like a charm

2.- example 3.2 partially works. The people fly in the simulated house
(it has been already reported in issue #622). Apart from that, it
works.
The simulator complains about:
Error [Element.hh:336] Unable to find value for key[self_collide]

3.- example 4.1, with kobuki robot, is broken. I have reported it in issue #637.

4.- example 5.1 works fine!

Best regards,

JoseMaria
[1] http://jderobot.org/index.php/Running_JdeRobot