[JdeRobot] Problems with the third practice of robotics course ( global_navigation )

s.rey samuel.rey.escudero at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:31:59 CEST 2016

Hello Vanessa,

I have installed the new version of JdeRobot and Teaching Robotics in a
clean virtual machine and I don't have that error. Assuming that you have
the latest versions, try this:

If in your have in home directory the folder .gazebo/models/yellowTaxi,
delete the folder yellowTaxi, because that is an old version that was
broken. The path where JdeRobot installs the models is other, but looks like
gazebo finds that folder first and uses the old model.

Or if you prefer, you can try copying the model inside JdeRobot
(JdeRobot/src/drivers/gazeboserver/models/yellowTaxi) in .gazebo/models.

Hope this solves your problem,
Samuel.