[JdeRobot] Problem contributing with JdeRobot: adding worlds

Luis Roberto Morales lr.morales.iglesias at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:34:22 CEST 2017

Hello
I just read about your problem regarding using git lfs with github, and if
what I found is not mistaken or outdated [1] (Feb, 2017) [2] (Oct, 2015)
and understood correctly, it seems that git-lfs isn't available for public
github forks and/or non-Enterprise github.

Regards,
Roberto Morales

[1] https://github.com/git-lfs/git-lfs/issues/1906
[2] https://medium.com/@megastep/github-s-large-file-storage-
is-no-panacea-for-open-source-quite-the-opposite-12c0e16a9a91