[JdeRobot] Ice.ObjectNotExistException

a.pavo a.pavo93 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 09:42:01 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm developing a component, and I found a trouble with ICE, the error is the
follow:

<http://jderobot-developer-list.2315034.n4.nabble.com/file/n4643299/error.png>

The code of youtubeClient.py:

class Video:

    def __init__(self, ic, prefix):
        self.lock = threading.Lock()

        try:
            basecamera = ic.propertyToProxy(prefix+".Proxy")
            self.proxy = jderobot.shareImagereImage.checkedCast(basecamera)
            prop = ic.getProperties()
            self.imgFormat = prop.getProperty(prefix+".Format")

I call this class from other .py file:

     ic= EasyIce.initialize(sys.argv)
     videoData = Video(ic,'Video')

Config server file is:

   youtubeServer.Endpoints= default -h 0.0.0.0 -p 11000

Config client file is:

    Video.Proxy = youtubeServer:default -h 0.0.0.0 -p 11000

What can be my mistake?

Thanks.