[JdeRobot] Change ICE config files by json

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Wed Aug 2 11:04:05 CEST 2017

My vote also in favor of yaml files. It is very simple and a common
solution for configuration files in many open source projects: ROS
uses them and OpenCV library also uses them. I've also seen yaml
examples in PCL and RoboComp. Actually, we have an open issue on this
for improving our ProGeo C++ library [1].

JoseMaria
[1] https://github.com/JdeRobot/JdeRobot/issues/471

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:00 AM, Aitor Martínez
<aitor.martinez.fernandez en gmail.com> wrote:
> Definitely, after trying yaml files I think that is better option than json
> files
>

> --

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza