[JdeRobot] Libzeroc-ice-utils dependency problem

Julio Vega julio.vega at urjc.es
Tue Dec 5 09:47:20 CET 2017

  Hi everyone,

  I still having some troubles with jderobot installation in a new Linux
Ubuntu 16.04.3 64bits system; basically, libzeroc-ice-utils is unable to
install. The dpkg status returns this error message:

 /var/cache/apt/archives/zeroc-ice-utils_3.6.4-1000_amd64.deb

  There's no any "apt-get process" option which solves this problem

  Does anyone can help me? Thanks in advance,

  Julio

--
gsyc.urjc.es/jmvega