[JdeRobot] Troubles with the installation

JoseMaria Cañas Plaza jmplaza at gsyc.es
Mon Feb 6 20:33:40 CET 2017

Hi Vicent,

have you tried to install it from debian packages? It is quite more
simple and enough to start using and developing with JdeRobot. Right
now Ubuntu-Linux 16.04 and Debian Jessie (both 64bits) are supported.
Even in virtual machines.

When installing it from the source code, you have to solve all the
dependencies by yourself. And JdeRobot depends on many libraries and
packages (like zeroc-ice-utils), so good knowledge on installing
packages and compiling is required...

Cheers,

JoseMaria

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 8:20 PM, Cento <vicent_cna en hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I try to install Jderobot, at first with the  brave option
> <http://jderobot.org/index.php/Manual-5#Manual_installation_of_JdeRobot_.28for_the_brave.29http://>
> and it failed.
>
> Then I try with the  simple option
> <http://jderobot.org/index.php/Manual-5#Installation_for_running_JdeRobot>
> and I had this problem with zeroc-ice-utils_3.6.3-1000.deb.
> /
> "dpkg: s'ha produït un error en processar l'arxiu
> /var/cache/apt/archives/zeroc-ice-utils_3.6.3-1000_amd64.deb (--unpack):
>  s'està intentant sobreescriure «/usr/bin/slice2html», que també està en el
> paquet ice35-translators 3.5.1-6.4ubuntu1
> dpkg-deb: s'ha produït un error: el subprocés enganxa ha estat finalitzat
> pel senyal (La canonada s’ha trencat)
> S'està seleccionant el paquet jderobot prèviament no seleccionat.
> S'està preparant per a desempaquetar …/jderobot_5.4.2_amd64.deb…
> S'està desempaquetant jderobot (5.4.2)…
> S'han trobat errors en processar:
>  /var/cache/apt/archives/zeroc-ice-utils_3.6.3-1000_amd64.deb
> E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)"/
>
> Can someone help me?
>
> Thanks
>
> VAA
>
> "Error is in Catalan, if you need the english version I can translate."
>

> --

Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
http://gsyc.urjc.es/jmplaza