[JdeRobot] Ice not found

Arturo Vélez arturo92vd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:01:07 CET 2017

I installed the last version of JdeRobot, following the steps in the web
page. I don't know now if it's Python 2 or 3, I guess it is 3, but this
afternoon I check it. I check the path for ICE after I install JdeRobot,
and I said that there is no ICE installed, so I installed manually, I did
the pip and nothing...

The way i run python components is for example "python main.py
--Ice.Config=<name-of-config>.cfg"

Thanks.