[JdeRobot] Error with Gazebo

Arturo Vélez Duque arturo92vd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:32:57 CET 2017

Thanks for the answer.

I´ve review the file and all the labels are paired. You can check it in my Github [1], maybe i wrong, but i checked twice and everything looks good. In Gazebo 5 it works perfectly.

Regards.

[1] https://github.com/RoboticsURJC-students/2016-tfg-Arturo-Velez/blob/master/text_test/gazebo/worlds/ardrone-turtlebot.world <https://github.com/RoboticsURJC-students/2016-tfg-Arturo-Velez/blob/master/text_test/gazebo/worlds/ardrone-turtlebot.world>