[JdeRobot] Examples JdeRobot

Marta marta.cm.vb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 20:10:05 CET 2017

Hello, I just installed jderobot and doing the example 3.2 (Simulated
FlyingKinect + NavigatorCamera + RGBDViewer), the following error appears:
Error [Element.hh:336] Unable to find value for key[self_collide]. And in
example 5.1 (Simulated ArDrone + UAVViewer) when trying to lower the height
of the drone increases it as if it aimed to increase the height.
Please help me solve it. Thank you in advance for your help!